Our investment office is looking for a skilled new team member who will, in line with the Group’s research strategy and philosophy, conduct investment and thematic research on innovation tech and extract actionable portfolio insights from a global investment universe.
- Combining bottom-up fundamental analysis and top-down thematic research to identify innovation companies and their exposure to applied exponential technologies (Singularity Sectors).
- Work closely with the CIO, Head of Research and Expert Think Tank to research value-adding innovative technologies and related companies in order to understand the relevant supply chains and identify the leaders and beneficiaries in the space.
- Model growth rates of key technology focus areas and assess a company’s competitive landscape.
- Conduct calls with companies and network with industry experts for research purposes.
- Analysis of proprietary and publicly available data on innovation and company fundamentals to extract insights.
- Support the expansion of our company innovation database with fundamental and alternative data.
- Innate/natural curiosity and strong interest in subject matters relating to innovation and technology
- Self-starter, highly motivated personality with strong analytical, structural and conceptual skills with a willingness to learn and experiment
- Master degree in natural sciences, finance or economics
- Additional qualifications such as PhD, CFA, CAIA, CESGA etc. are a plus
- 5 years+ experience as equity/quant analyst/strategist or similar
- Hands-on experience in fundamental equity research, portfolio construction and risk management
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and German
- Excel wizardry is a must and solid programming skills (e.g. Python/R) are a plus
- Working experience with statistical modeling, time series analysis, data gathering, and handling
Please send your CV, a motivational letter, and reference letters to Maja Gajic: email@example.com .